We are working towards getting our services up and running very shortly but with new safety measures in place. You will soon be able tobook a free home quote again, and we will be contacting customers who have an existing order on with us to make arrangements to get them fitted.
1. Before we come to visit your home, we will ask you to confirm that nobody in your household is self-isolating or are showing any Coronavirus symptoms. We will reschedule your appointment if necessary.
2. We will wait to be invited into your home from a safe distance, we can then show you our full product range and provide you with a no obligation quotation. We will also ask you to sanitise your hands (or provide you with disposable gloves) so that you can feel the product samples and flick through them at your leisure.
3. At every visit, our team will carry and use hand sanitiser, face masks, disposable gloves, antibacterial wipes and shoe covers as standard.
4. Should you wish to proceed with your order, we will take a deposit via card or a bank transfer. We are not accepting cash or cheques at this time.
Fitting Appointments & Order Completion
1. If for any reason you need to delay the fitting appointment, that is no problem, we will contact you to reschedule for an appropriate time.
2. Wherever possible we ask to be left in the room alone where the blinds are to be fitted, with a minimum of 2m distance.
3. At every visit, our team will use hand sanitiser, face masks, disposable gloves, antibacterial wipes and shoe covers as standard.
4. Our fitters will take a balance payment by card when we are finished along with providing After Care advice on how best to use and maintain your blinds.
5. Upon leaving your property our fitters will clear away all packaging.