Welcome to Amanda for Blinds - Made to measure blinds & FREE quotes
Update 26/04/21 – As per the current guidelines, our Stoke & Stafford showrooms are now open again with social distancing in place and a mask is required unless you are exempt. As per the guidelines, we are able to continue our measuring/fitting & manufacturing services with continued safety measures in place.
Update 04/01/21 – Following the recent government advice, our Stoke & Stafford showrooms will be closed whilst we remain under lockdown conditions. As per the guidelines, we are able to continue our measuring/fitting & manufacturing services with continued safety measures in place.
Update 31/12/20 – Following the recent government advice, our Stoke & Stafford showrooms will be closed from Thursday 31st December whilst we remain in a Tier 4 area. As per the guidelines, we are able to continue our measuring/fitting & manufacturing services with continued safety measures in place.
Update 30/11/20 – Whilst our Stoke showroom will reopen on Wednesday 2nd December, we have made the decision to keep our Stafford showroom closed until Tuesday 5th January 2021 due to the size and very limited customer capacity. Our staff and customer safety is our number one priority.
Update 03/11/20 – Further to recent guidance from the government regarding the impending lockdown on Thursday, we are able to continue our measure & fit service with the same safety precautions that we started applying back in June. As tradespeople, we will be able to enter your home to provide our services, whilst wearing a mask, social distancing and wiping down touch point surfaces.
Our showrooms will remain closed from Thursday 5th November until Wednesday 2nd December, reopening on Thursday 3rd December should no further changes be made regarding the lockdown.
Anyone who has an appointment booked in already, this will go ahead as planned, and any appointments that were postponed initially, we will be contacting to rebook/confirm. All jobs that are currently in manufacturing, we will be contacting once ready to book a fitting appointment. Please email email@example.com with any queries if possible as our phone lines are extremely busy at this time. If any further guidance changes, we will update this page as soon as we are aware of any changes to the above.
We have now got our services up and running again with new safety measures in place. You can now book a free home quote again, and we will be contacting customers who have an existing order on with us to make arrangements to get them fitted. Our Stoke showroom has now reopened with social distancing in place, whilst our Stafford showroom remains closed due to being quite a small enclosed space.
1. Before we come to visit your home, we will ask you to confirm that nobody in your household is self-isolating or are showing any Coronavirus symptoms. We will reschedule your appointment if necessary.
2. We will wait to be invited into your home from a safe distance, we can then show you our full product range and provide you with a no obligation quotation. We will also ask you to sanitise your hands (or provide you with disposable gloves) so that you can feel the product samples and flick through them at your leisure.
3. At every visit, our team will carry and use hand sanitiser, face masks, disposable gloves, antibacterial wipes and shoe covers as standard.
4. Should you wish to proceed with your order, we will take a deposit via card or a bank transfer. We are not accepting cash or cheques at this time.
1. If for any reason you need to delay the fitting appointment, that is no problem, we will contact you to reschedule for an appropriate time.
2. Wherever possible we ask to be left in the room alone where the blinds are to be fitted, with a minimum of 2m distance.
3. At every visit, our team will use hand sanitiser, face masks, disposable gloves, antibacterial wipes and shoe covers as standard.
4. Our fitters will take a balance payment by card when we are finished along with providing After Care advice on how best to use and maintain your blinds.
5. Upon leaving your property our fitters will clear away all packaging.